True to our commitment of designing and producing innovative dog gear that enhances the shared interactive bond between humans and canines, Ruff Wear has revolutionized canine paw wear. Our Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ feature two major advancements in dog boots-an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram® sole. Built on an anatomical mold, just like human shoes, the boot's upper maintains a consistent size, shape, and fit. The revolutionary upper design and construction ensures the boots are easy to put on, easy to secure, provide continued comfort, and most importantly, the boots stay on paws-from the first mile to the last. For the revolutionary sole, Ruff Wear partnered with Vibram® the world's leading developer of soles for active pursuits. The partnership produced the unique Grip Trex™ design with omnidirectional treads and traction zones customized to the demanding needs of active dogs. The sole generates unequaled grip, traction, durability, and performance. Together, these two advancements produce a completely revolutionary dog boot from top to bottom. Put our Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ on your dog and unleash the canine athlete inside, then do your best to keep up with your four-legged friend and enjoy the fun.
- Stay on
- Easy fit
- Protect paws
- Amazing traction
- Set of 4 boots
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper size. For example: if the width is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a large.
† width=measurement across widest part of paw,when bearing weight